Sunday, November 25, 2007

I just published my last post. Nice. (Sarcasm, to the oblivious) I guess I'll start with updates from the last post.
My facebook now shows my twitter (and therefore a link to it) and my twitter links to this blog. Wonder if that'll up the number of comments I get? Probably not.
I think I might be using my tablet more than I used to, but still not enough to the point I wonder when I'll need a new AAAA battery (no that isn't a typo, despite what the Firefox spell check says.)
I just discovered that indeed, I can charge my ZEN sleek photo with just the USB cord and port. Neat. I was given a ZEN Stone the other day. It's really tiny and doesn't use a hard drive, so I don't have to worry about rattling it around by running and stuff. It'll work out well for my gym class, except that for the next few unfortunate weeks I'll be swimming. No go on testing it out then.
Grr. >.< Another post left to rot. 12-28-07

No comments: