Thursday, November 08, 2007

Twitter And Other Various Websites I Go To Too Much

I've been using twitter way too much today. I found an add-on for firefox to post to it and have set up my GTalk and AIM accounts to post to it. If I can ever log into AIM on my phone like it's supposed to let me I'll be able to post from away from home and without a computer.
In other lame news, I'm trying to use my tablet more. Hopefully it'll help my decaying handwriting and crappy drawing skills. Too bad I probably wont keep it up.
I really wish gaia would end their events in the middle of the night. I hate it when one hour I'm happily collecting candy and the next it just randomly stops. Typing of gaia, they have an update about the Official Battle Website up. All I get when I go there is "Whoa! Battle website has some technical difficulties. Wait for a bit while we shuffle some files around. Back really soon -- enjoy the rest of Gaia while you wait." Way to put up the battle site gaia. I applaud you.
On facebook I've hit 100 books read on my visual bookshelf. Yay me. /sarcasm
I've listened to my House MD soundtrack about a bazillion times already. I really like Teardrop with the words. I want a Massive Attack CD. T.T I wonder why I haven't put House on my zen yet? Ah, 'cause I don't have any of the software installed! Yay me again!

Note: This is what happens when I don't post once I finish it. It rots. Today is the 25th. Oops.

----------------
Now playing: Massive Attack - Teardrop (Theme Song)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: