Monday, September 24, 2007

Heroes ep. 2.1 comments

*puts room in movie mode [lights off, etc.]*

Warning: spoilers for the season premier and/or first season of Heroes may be included, I dunno.




That was awesome. (I'm completely over using that word as of late) I loved how Hiro's Hero (that sounds weird) ended up being a gaijin! The "What village is that?" "Otsu." scene was interesting. Did Hiro screw up time? or did the story told change through time?

That weird little symbol thing? I already don't like it. It seems bad. To put it simply.
(Edit: The heroes wiki is using the scary symbol as its icon!)

I really want to re-watch season one, I missed too much stuff, like all of Hiro's dad (well, not all, but most) And so with that last thing I was more of "nooo" because I'm a Hiro fangirl than a Kaito fangirl. Ando was one of those characters I started out disliking and then being okay with. I didn't like his 'system' for getting money. He was oh so close to getting the sword there in time but noo... meanie writers.

My ADD is really coming out in this. While I was watching it I had a zillion things to say, but I've forgotten. Of course.



I had heard of twitter from Megatokyo before. Yesterday (or the day before, not sure) I got one. I've been posting to it a lot. Spamming might be more accurate. I have it set up as a little thing in the right column of my blog.

Journeyman has been playing behind me for the past 45 minutes. It doesn't sound like a show I'd like despite the timetravel. Building a Mystery would have been more fitting had it shown up in Moonlight or something along those lines.

I decided I like the labels for posts and have begun to overuse those too. Bad habit of mine isn't it? Over using things? When I click "Show all" for the labels it's three rows long already. yeash.

That's all that's coming to mind at the moment, so g'night no one. (not like any one reads this)

No comments: