Monday, September 24, 2007

woo. We started the Computer Donation Project at OTC last week. Today I wandered off towards a strip mall near me. I got two $5 donations from individuals and one lady didn't have anything on her (which means maybe latter), but was also willing to donate a computer. (cool) Benitos (a pizza place at the strip mall) donated $60! This means I have to make them a sign to carry at the walkathon, but that's okay. Curves donated $10; my mom $5. Bringing me to a total of $85! Woo Hoo!

I'm half watching/listening to Chuck. The ballet scene was really cute. ^^ The whole ninja lady thing was kinda lame though, and if she really is part of some organization they'd so be able to get something off the computer that fell off the shelf. It takes a heck of a lot more than that to erase data. It just means you have do a bunch of pain in the neck stuff that would be easy for an organization with a ninja lady of her caliber.
(Edit on chuck: eeks! Will he get there in time? It's the first episode. What d'you think?)

I can't wait to see heroes! squee~
I wonder who they'll be fighting this time? In TV guide they mentioned a villain worse than Sylar. Uhh, is it just me or do the villains always get worse or stay exactly the same as ever? It isn't like they'd make the villain more boring than before, right? That isn't anything new at all. Hiro better be as awesome as ever and I hope to see more of the kid (Micah?) He seemed like he could be interesting. I didn't like his mom though, the split personality thing has been done too many times on One Life to Live for me to find it interesting.

On the other hand, house with, like, forty job applicants ought to be interesting. I guess by episode four he narrows it down to less than ten or so. I was really mad with the getting rid of House's team, but TV guide (I bought it because it had a Hugh Laurie interview; Hugh: "I am not pregnant!" An eye catching line for the cover of the mag.) ...but TV guide said that the ducklings have just taken different possitions in the hospital. How much you wanna bet that Cameron is working with Wilson?

I'm gonna start a new post for my Heroes commentary and more stuff. Why? 'cause I want them to be separate from my 'I hope blah blah blahs'.

No comments: