Monday, June 06, 2011

New Pinkies~

I'm thinking it might be better if I put more short posts more often, rather than putting one big post that I try to put too many things into.  I'm hoping it'll help with my random nonexistant subject transitions.

Before going to Acen, I made sure to know how much pinkies usually go for online at least, so I know if I'm getting a decent deal.  Last year I wasn't sure what good prices were, so I ended up not getting any.
Rather than trying to look through each and every stall's figures, which I sorta did anyway, I decided to just try to ask them all if they had any.  There was a guy at a pretty small booth that said he didn't, but he saw only one at a different booth, so I went there and discovered PK002/Suu for $12, and I'm totally glad I did.  I like her head, I really like her clothes, and I almost wish I had a second one, but not until I have all the other ones I want, I guess.  I also came across PC2023/Suito Kusanagi from 'The Sky Crawlers', for $10, and she came with a cute little uniform, and glasses.  I didn't originally want her, but at plajapan.com she's $30 on her own, so I figured it was worth it.
I looked it up after the con and at plajapan.com to get both of them together, but not bundled would be $48 including shipping.  If I got them bundled together, they would be $38 with shipping.  I got them at the con for $22.  Unfortunately, the booth that had the most pinkies for sale, had them priced at ~$20 or more, and I can order them individually for $16 wish shipping, less if I get more or do plajapan's bundle thing.  Or if I shop around.
By the way, I don't mean to be advertising plajapan, it's just that I find their bundle prices awesome, and they can tell me exactly how much shipping will be.  I'm considering maybe buying some pinkies from HLJ.com someday, but they don't tell how much shipping is upfront, so not for awhile.

No comments: