Friday, June 17, 2011

Readin' teh 漢字~

Read the Kanji is pretty nifty for learning kanji readings even if you don't pay for a subscription.  I'm to the point that all the kanji available to me are yellow or green. (Yay~!)  I actually like it so much I'm going to try to get my mom to pay for a one year subscription, assuming I don't get the $20 myself first.  It has example sentences and you can turn on/off whether it shows the big kanji, translation of the kanji, the example Japanese sentence, or the translation of the sentence.  Note that it isn't anything like Reviewing the Kanji, which is based on a book that preaches learning the stroke order and a basic one word meaning of kanji in order from simple to more complex kanji, but it doesn't really consider readings or learning more useful kanji first.

No comments: